Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Mugger-to-be

Im not sitting with Fairuz anymore! Apparently, Mrs Chew wanted to separate us for our own benefits and I'm missing those days where we would both sleep or stone together in class! Novabelle the Prefect is my new sitting partner. Oh terrible. That means

  1. No more eating in class
  2. No using of handphone anymore
  3. No more sleeping in class
  4. No more Fairuz to keep me company during boring lessons

Anyway, I'm passing all my Amath tests this year. Mom's quite impressed. Haha. I guess tuitions really help. However, I'm still struggling with my sciences. I'm considering dropping Biology.

We had our 2.4km run this morning. Oh my. I did not realise my legs were covered in mud by the end of the run. I remmebered being really panicky before the run and thank God that I managed a decent timing, considering the fact that (1) I had no one to keep pace with, (2) I had muscle ache before the run and (3) I was wearing school shoes. So I get my 30 points this year again! Hurray!

I miss netball trainings ]: We've stopped training after the tournament ended for Cedar. I shall try to go down for the lower secondary trainings as and when I can.

Oh I'm going shopping with Xinya tomorrow since I managed to save 106 bucks this week! Not bad eh. It's been a long time and I'm excited :D

Going off to read now,
Tata!

Lots of LOVE,
Janine.


4/13/2006 10:58:00 PM;

!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com